Mt Abu is a beautiful hill station in Rajasthan. In fact ,it is closer to Gujarat.
Mt Abu is well connected with New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur & Udaipur.
There are many places of tourist interest in Mt Abu.
- There is the Nakki Lake right in the centre. One can walk round or better cruise the cool, picturesque lake.
- Next is the artistic Jain Temple called the Delwada Temple ..The marvellous marble carvings & the architecture just keeps one mesmerized & wanting for more.
- Not only for the spiritual seekers , but for one & all , there is the Om Shanti Bhawan of the Brahma Kumaris. There is a very huge meditation hall, where one can sit peacefully for hours together..No wonder it is also called as the Universal Peace Hall of the World. One can practice the Raj Yoga ,too here.
- Next is the Adhar Devi Temple, where one can have the darshan of Goddess Durga after climbing 350 steps. When one reaches the top,one feels it is worth all the effort.
- One can watch the spectacular sight of the sun setting at the Sunset Point..Those are the moments when one forgets everything & becomes one with nature.
- There are many more places which are tourist attractions like Crocodile Park, Peace Park, Honeymoon Point, Gaumukh Temple, Guru Shikhar, etc.
This is a hill station where one can relax in peace….When in India, a visit to this beautiful , cool, picturesque, enchanting place is a must .